skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Beaver Grind

I'm 37, have a handful of back problems and I've decided it's time to learn to ride a skateboard. I’m inviting you to tag along with me while I cause myself mass quantities of pain and, hopefully, learn to skate.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Almir Jusovic video

This guy is fearless.

Find more videos like this on Shred or Die
Posted by Beaver at 11:33 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: almir jusovic, skateboarding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Check it!

  • Bike Skate Chocolate Cake
  • Eastern Boarder
  • Real Skateboards
  • Rye Airfield Skatepark
  • Skatepark Directory
  • Spitfire Wheels
  • The Skateboard Mag
  • Vans

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ▼  April (2)
      • Almir Jusovic video
      • Don't want to be a broken Beaver again
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (12)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (8)

Followers

 

Thanks for stopping by!

MySpace Tracker